Beach Outdoor Ping Pong Table
PONGO Originals Beach Ping Pong All-Weather Table
Blue Bottle Jelly Fish stings, shark attacks, wind, sand-flies, and sunburn - yep we sure do love the beach!
Now you can bring all the joys of the beach into your own backyard as a way to remember your joyous times at the beach all year round. Put on your thongs, put on some SPF +50 sunscreen, and get your best bathers ready as you challenge a beach-themed game of Ping Pong to your competitors.
Just remember to play between the flags!
You have never played on a playing surface quite like this.
- High tensile all-aluminium construction for superior strength
- One of a kind, ultra-high definition surface graphics
- Multi-stage UV protection coatings
- Integrated perforated aluminium net
- Additional drink and bat holder accessories
- Built-in adjustable feet
- Custom made and unique to PONGO
- Super easy assembly (There’s like….3 steps…)
Australian Made and Owned
Bloody oath we're Aussie made cobbers and we ship these beauties all around the globe.
Rain or Shine
All weather corrosion resistant aluminium skinned table top.
Going gets rough
It’s okay, when the ground is unstable, we have 12 independently adjustable feet ensuring an even playing field.
Pongo uses the latest in UV protective technologies, slicker than your school portrait.
Knot free net
Wrap your laughing gear around the most smashing net design in the Ping-Pongo industry.
It’s in the box
Everything arrives flat packed and can be connected together in less than 10 minutes. It’s not Ikea, hallelujah!
Thanks, Pongo tables wear black powdercoated stockings made from super-metal Aluminium.
Pimp my Pongo
Your Pongo table is ready for our latest accessories, add them now or add them later once FOMO has kicked in.
Bloody oath cobbers and we ship these beauties all around the globe.
- Low impact activity
- Incidental and fun exercise
- Enhances hand to eye co-ordination skills
- Strengthens body balance
- Brain game – tactics and strategy
- Socially interactive
- Neuromuscular skill development
- Prolonged concentration practice