Aussie Edition Outdoor Ping Pong Table
PONGO Originals Aussie Edition Ping Pong All-Weather Table
A great Aussie Sporting Legend is ‘Rod Laver’ and we have created a table fit for new Aussie champions to play on. The ‘Aussie Edition’ will make you think you are playing on Centre Court at the Australian Open, but in your own backyard.
Play under lights, play all year round. And know that you are supporting an Australian company making world-class products. The Aussie Edition of our ‘All-Weather’ Ping Pong tables was launched on National Buy Aussie Day with supporting Olympians Grant Hackett. Remember - with a PONGO Ping Pong Table you can play indoors or outdoors.
You have never played on a playing surface quite like this.
- High tensile all-aluminium construction for superior strength
- One of a kind, ultra-high definition surface graphics
- Multi-stage UV protection coatings
- Integrated perforated aluminium net
- Additional drink and bat holder accessories
- Built-in adjustable feet
- Custom made and unique to PONGO
- Super easy assembly (There’s like….3 steps…)
Australian Made and Owned
Bloody oath we're Aussie made cobbers and we ship these beauties all around the globe.
*Product images below shown with optional drink holders.
Rain or Shine
All weather corrosion resistant aluminium skinned table top.
Going gets rough
It’s okay, when the ground is unstable, we have 12 independently adjustable feet ensuring an even playing field.
Pongo uses the latest in UV protective technologies, slicker than your school portrait.
Knot free net
Wrap your laughing gear around the most smashing net design in the Ping-Pongo industry.
It’s in the box
Everything arrives flat packed and can be connected together in less than 10 minutes. It’s not Ikea, hallelujah!
Thanks, Pongo tables wear black powdercoated stockings made from super-metal Aluminium.
Pimp my Pongo
Your Pongo table is ready for our latest accessories, add them now or add them later once FOMO has kicked in.
Bloody oath cobbers and we ship these beauties all around the globe.
- Low impact activity
- Incidental and fun exercise
- Enhances hand to eye co-ordination skills
- Strengthens body balance
- Brain game – tactics and strategy
- Socially interactive
- Neuromuscular skill development
- Prolonged concentration practice